Zoviz ("we" or "us") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you access or use Zoviz (the "Website").
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
2. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, or telephone number ("personal information").
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use your information, including any personal information, to:
- Provide our Website and its contents to you.
- Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Give you notices about your account.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- Improve our Website, products or services, marketing, or customer relationships and experiences.
- Use it in any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
5. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
6. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
8. Contact Information